Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
* If using a campfire, build your fire up. If at home, don’t worry about it!
- Spoon pudding into pie crust.
- Add marshmallows on top of pudding.
- Wrap pie in foil. If cooking at home, refrigerate pies and skip to step #8.
- Spread embers until flames die.
- Place wrapped pies onto embers. Do not place pies on top of flames!
- Let cook for 5-7 minutes. You want the marshmallows to melt into the pudding and for the pudding to start baking into the crust.
- Remove the pies carefully off of the embers and let cool.
- Open up the foil and add any topics you want. We recommend graham cracker pieces and more marshmallows. Anything’s fair game, though… bacon, anyone?
Filming by Mary Heisey and Gabe Pelly
Editing by Cua Lao