This week you learned how to actually pack your backpack for your next backpacking trip.
Now we’re happy to introduce the TripTarp, a tarp that doubles as a backpacking checklist so you never forget anything. You can win your own TripTarp from our Facebook Page – just enter now while it’s fresh in your mind because time’s running out!
Here are 10 times the TripTarp proved that it’s one of the best tarps on the market:
Well, when you have three badass ski coaches on a bike packing trip around Tahoe, one being a Seven Summiter and world-class adventure racer, they just don’t need that much. But they do have what they need, and that’s what matters. #hiking #adventuretravel #truckeemoments #tahoe #TripTarp® #mountainbiking #leavenotrace #explore #outdoorgear #GEARUPANDGO
1. It’s easy to use. These ski coaches on a bike packing trip needed something quick and fuss-free for trailside lunches on the road. The TripTarp was what they needed for quick pitches whenever and wherever.
2. It’s versatile. Need a ground sheet? Some quick shade in the sun? A makeshift picnic blanket? You’re covered.
3. It’s not just for backpackers. Rock climber Ryan Paul uses the TripTarp to organize his rock climbing gear. With the TripTarp, it’s not all about backpackers. There’s plenty of love to go around.
4. It’s not even just for land outdoor sports. This surfer prepares for big waves in Mexico with the help of the TripTarp.
5. It keeps you organized. There’s plenty of room to lay out your gear to visualize what’s missing and what you’re loading into your pack.
When it comes to planning your clothing for cold weather trips, layering is essential. Work out your selections for base layer, insulation, and wind/rain protection before leaving the trailhead. You’ll find this beta in TripTarp’s Clothing and Footwear & Pack Gear Placement Zone. Now … Gear Up and Go. #backpacking #adventuretravel #rockclimbing #mountaineering #mountainbiking #hiking #travelstoke #backcountrysnow A photo posted by TripTarp (@triptarp) on
6. It doesn’t cater to summer backpackers. Chris Rowe, the creative mind behind the TripTarp, knows folks backpack all year long. He even shares tips for cold weather trips.
The Original TripTarp® for Backpacking along the Minute Creek Suspension bridge above the Juan De Fuca trail in beautiful British Columbia. Glad it played a part in their hike. #backpacking #GEARUPANDGO #hiking #BC #britishcolumbia #camping #adventuretravel @gearjunkie @gumptiongear @gearinstitute @outdoorgearlab
7. It looks damn good. Get featured on the TripTarp Instagram by using the hashtag #GEARUPANDGO.
Gearing up for a loop of the Tahoe Rim Trail this summer. Where will TripTarp take you? #backpacking #hiking #camping #gearsort #gearupandgo #adventuretravel A photo posted by TripTarp (@triptarp) on
8. It’s made by someone who lives and breathes this stuff: for backpackers by backpackers.
9. It comes with a great reminder: “You don’t need everything, just everything you need.”
10. It’ll quickly become your #1 travel companion. Motorcycle trips, bike packing journeys, surfing in Mexico – the TripTarp seems to be down to go whenever you are.